Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures I would like to take

1. A picture made of lots of other pictures.
      One of those thing where you take a lot of pictures, print them out, and the line them up (sort of ovelaping) and make a complete sceen.

2. A reflection.
     I want to get a picture of my ipd spining across a table or something with a long exposure but have something reflected in it. The ipod wuld look blurry, but the reflection would be clear.

3. An animal I have no control over.
     No good reason here, I've just never been able to sneek up and catch one. Someday....

4. Pictures from where I sit in my classes.
     Really, just sit in my class and take a picture. I think a lot of teachers just don't realize that we can't always see what they put on the board., often because they stand in front of it.

5. A person in the rain.
     Just a picture of someone sitting outside in the rain. prefrably after they are totally soaked.

6. People that don't know I'm there.
     I think people often look a lot better when they're not trying to pose for pictures. I want to get more of these.

7. Something upsidedown.
    I don't want to turn my camera over for this one, or just flip the picture over after I print it. I actually want to hang upside down and take a picture. Really.

8. Someone sneeking.
      Aganin, this might tie into the whole "you don't know I'm watching you" thing, but it could also be posed. Anyway, I want to get a picture of someone sneeking around. Hopefuly where they shouldnj't be.

9. Something from an angle most people don't see it from.
      Just find something that people usually only see fom one perspective, or taht people never notice.

10. Something that's ABOUT to happen.
        A picture of an event I can tell is coming, but those involved can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment